About Dialogue Girls College
DIALOGUE GIRLS COLLEGE (DGC) is a purely female Islamic based educational institution established to serve humanity with a quest for modernity. Founded in April 2013 with an Islamic ethos, DGC aims to educate girls from all the states of Nigeria as well as from overseas whose parents want to have the best kind of upbringing for them, both in terms of morals and equipping them with the necessary tools for being relevant in the 21st IT compliant century. With a complement of students, the school strives to achieve an international character. DGC provides an art and science-oriented education and encourages a wide range of interests within a disciplined framework. The School is located in the heart of Kaduna Metropolis. The environment speaks for itself amidst adequate security that has been put in place for continuous tranquility.
The Core Values of Dialogue Girls College revolve around 10 key areas:
- Spiritual Enhancement (Taqwa Allah)
- Academic Excellence and Success
- Commitment to self, others, and the larger society
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Integrity of character, soul and mind
- Life-long Learning – motivated to learn new skills and ideas.
- Professional Development for future training.
- Supportive of others to build synergy in society
- Nurturing – a stubborn resolve to grow to greater heights.
- Interactive on all issues, in all cases, under all circumstances